Karaoke EddiePrice: £19.00
Karaoke Eddie software can be used as a FREE Karaoke Player.
You can also create your own personalized Karaoke in Editor Mode. Simply load in any MP3 file to start!
Features of Editor mode:
- Synchronize lyrics with music.
- Adjust song tempo for easier synchronisation.
- Change song key up or down.
- Personalize the look and style of your Karaoke (font, colour, background picture)
- Save karaoke with lyrics as part of MP3 file (key/tempo change don't save).
- Player mode to playback your complete Karaoke.
- Playback karaoke on certain keyboards:
Korg PA500; PA800; PA1X; PA1X Pro; PA2X; PA2X Pro
GEM Genesys; Genesys Pro; Genesys XT
Ketron Midjay; Midjay Plus; Audya
Karaoke creation & editing options are limited in free Demo mode - please purchase & register to get the full version.
System Requirements: Win2000, WinXP, Vista, Win7. Soundcard, PIII 800MHz, 256MB RAM
MP3 Key Changer Version 2Price: £29.00
Do you want to sing along with a backing track, but the key is too high? Or would you like the song to play a little faster? Then you have found the right software: MP3 Key Changer V2!
- NEW: Improved saving algorithms for Higher Quality editing!
- Handles both MP3 and Wave files.
- Transpose songs up to +/-12 semitones.
- Adjust the tempo by up to half or double the original tempo (-50% to +200%)
- Hear the adjustment in real-time before saving (preview quality only)
- Save your edited song as MP3 or WAV.
Minimum System Requirements: Win2000, WinXP, Vista, Windows 7, Soundcard, PII 500MHz, 128MB RAM
Demo version fully functional, but only the first 1/3 of a song will play. You can save 3 key changes before you need to purchase and register.
MP3 Key Changer V2 UpgradePrice: £10.00
If you have previously purchased MP3 Key Changer Version 1, why not upgrade to Version 2 and benefit from the improved saving algorithms for Higher Quality key and tempo changing?!
- Improved saving algorithms for Higher Quality editing!
- Check your adjusted song with a high quality preview clip before saving.
- Bigger adjustments possible when changing the key or tempo of a song.
Upgrade for Version 1 registered users only £10! PLEASE NOTE: This is only an upgrade for those who have already purchased MP3 Key Changer Version 1.
Midi EddiePrice: £19.00
Make your Midifiles sound better!
Transpose, mute instruments, select other sounds, adjust volume levels, and much more..
Supports GM, GS, XG, GM2 MIDI-files.
Karaoke lyrics display in-built.
Free Demo version allows you to save a file 3 times, before you need to purchase and register the software.
Minimum System Requirements: Win 2000, Win XP, Vista, Win7; Monitor resolution 1024 x 768; Soundcard or Keyboard.
Audio Eddie ProPrice: £59.00
AUDIO Eddie Professional version: Now with improved algorithms for superior quality.
- New DIRAC Processor 3.5 now incorporated, for higher quality tempo and key changing.
- Transpose songs up to +/- 6 semitones, with fine-tune
- Adjust song tempo by up to -35%/+ 75%
- Hear and experiment with your adjustments in real-time
- EQ a track, or add Deep Bass for extra depth
- Several VST Plug-Ins built in with permission of Kjaerhus Audio.
- Load AIFF, OGG, MP3, WAV and WMA files (saves only as MP3 or WAV)
Demo lets you play only the first 1/3 of a song. Save 3 times before you need to purchase.
Min system requirements: Win2000, WinXP, Vista, Win7. Soundcard, PIII 1 GHz, 512MB RAM